Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanks to the Hackers!

Today has been a whirlwind. I never expected to find what I found when I woke up today, I just wanted to have a look at the emails myself. What I found made my jaw hit the floor. Instantly I knew that I was looking at one of the most incriminating emails I had ever seen. I knew I had to get it on the net ASAP so I posted it on my blog. My girlfriend and I had met Aaron Dykes a few weeks ago, so I had his cellphone number. I immediately began calling Aaron and the second time he answered. I gave him the Info, and the rest, well I don't know.... It's too soon to tell what will come of this, but I ask everyone to go viral with this, and get the word out. I credit the hackers for obtaining the information, all I did was dig a little. It's time to do something about this America.

-Jonathan Brown